The innovative SmartLF SC 36 large format scanner is perfect for Technical and CAD Drawing Organizations, Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Electronic Document Capture (EDC). By the new Super Speed USB3 digital interface and SingleSensor digital imaging creates this wide format scanner the supreme solution for overall purpose Technical Imaging and Color Graphics for documents up to E-size or A0 format.
The SmartLF SC Xpress large format scanner series are the first scanners to include the new SuperSpeed USB 3.0 digital interface. With a vivid x10 increase in the internal data transfer rates, the new USB 3.0 interface works at up to 5Gb/sec. In terms of speed of scan data saved to the computer this represents more than double the previous rate of 28MB/sec (USB2) to 65 -85 MB/sec for USB3 reliant on computer manufacturer. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is exclusive to Colortrac and allows the SmartLF SC 36 XPress scanner to work at full speed using higher resolutions on wider documents than ever before. For those without a USB3 equipped computer SmartLF SC 36 Xpress enhanced USB2 circuitry achieves a 25% improvement in data speed (35MB/sec) above the previously recognized industry average transfer rate of 28MB/sec for a normal USB2 equipped pc.
Greater data transfer gives the SmartLF SC 36 operator the freedom to scan wider and at higher resolutions without affecting productivity. If you have large amounts of archiving then SmartLF SC 36 Xpress is the flawless solution
SmartLF SC 36 xpress series – Large format scanner
- 1200dpi optical with 2400dpi maximum resolution
- Large format scanner
- Maximum 36in image width for B1, A0, ANSI E and ARCH E-size documents
- Minimum scanned size A4/A-size document
- NEW Super Speed USB3.0 providing up to 85 MBytes/sec data transfer
- NEW Magnetic document edge guide for easier location and more positive document loading
- NEW Scanner Display showing actual scan document width BEFORE THE SCAN STARTS
- NEW SmartWorks EZ Touch SCAN/COPY/EMAIL software included as standard
- NEW Single Sensor technology with extra long-life, instant-on Bi-directional illumination